Mini Dog Photography Sessions Selby & Melton Mowbray
Early Bird Special! £5 off when booking before the 7th October!
Use code RR22 at checkout
What is a dog portrait mini session?A mini portrait session differs from a standard session mainly because of the time that is spent photographing your dog, so although there will be no time for background changes, you WILL get the chance to have a gorgeous pet portrait!
Dates and Locations?
I’m hosted by R&R Country in October and will be in both of their wonderful stores over one weekend, When booking please check you have the right one!
- 22nd October, R&R Country Selby
- 23rd October, R&R COuntry Melton Mowbray
Extra prints and products and digital files can be purchased at the time of ordering (with no obligation).
Within a couple of weeks after your shoot, you will be able to view an online gallery of your images for 10 days during which time you can choose which images you would like to order. I will guide you after the shoot if you would like to purchase any frames, multi-frames or further digital files.
The mini session is priced at an amazing £30* and for this, you will receive:
- a 10-minute session
- an online gallery of images to choose from which will be online for 10 days
- a chosen image as digital files for printing and web use.
- a Facebook ‘timeline’ image to show off your gorgeous family to your friends and family throughout the year.
*For owners with more than one dog, please book a separate session per dog.